Dec 22

Sharing the Journey

Thanks to everyone who has nourished me by making CLEAN FOOD (and me) part of your lives.
CF Writing_0702At a CLEAN FOOD cooking class in Rochester, NY this past fall, one of the attendees asked me to sign her original edition copy of CLEAN FOOD. It was burned on the edge, soiled on every page and very clearly loved more than I could have ever hoped or even imagined. At a recent book signing at Whole Foods Market, someone brought me her daughter’s book (shown here) to be signed and reminded me that CLEAN FOOD is not only about eating close to the source, but it’s about nourishing our hearts and souls with healthy choices and connection.

CF Writing_0705CF Writing_0704

Thank you for filling my heart with all of your emails, all of your hugs, all of your thanks and all of your well wishes. It’s an honor to share the journey.

1. Diane
    Posted December 23, 2009 at 1:11 am | Permalink

I love the book, but would love a spiral bound version even more! Is it available?

2. Posted December 23, 2009 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Hi Diane,

I sold out of the spiral-bound edition of CLEAN FOOD in March, but there may be one or two retailers who still have them. Try calling the bookstore at the Loomis Chaffee School in Windsor, CT or the office of Dr. Rosanne Demanski in West Hartford, CT. (Both are listed)

Good luck & happy, healthy holiday!

3. Sheila Jacobs
    Posted January 7, 2010 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

The sauce for your orange ginger tofu is so fabulous, I want to use it on everything in sight! I started with the tofu and have worked my way through salmon… Yummm!

4. Posted January 8, 2010 at 9:12 am | Permalink

Everybody, I’d like to introduce you to my mom! Hi Mom – thanks!
    : )

5. Mary Lynch
    Posted January 14, 2010 at 7:16 pm | Permalink

Hi Terry,
    I’m slowly making changes in our family’s diet. I love your book, your enthusiastic personality shines through. I just bought a rice cooker and am having a very difficult time using it. Everything I try in it seems to boil over. Do I have to just practice a little with it?
    Thanks,
    Mary

6. Posted January 15, 2010 at 7:17 pm | Permalink

Hi Mary,

The more you use your rice cooker, the more you’ll notice that some grains tend to boil over, while others don’t. I find that brown rice in particular has a lot of bubbles when it cooks and I keep the rice cooker over a plate. Quinoa and millet don’t seem to boil over at all. I think you’re right – it’s just a matter of getting used to it!

Eat Clean