Apr 20

Happy Birthday, Terry!

As part of Terry’s creative team, as one of a handful of people with access to the admin side of her website, but most importantly as one of her oldest friends and greatest fans, I am taking a slight leave of my senses to wish Terry the happiest of birthdays in this most public forum. And as someone who has been part of Terry’s CLEAN FOOD journey from the very beginning (and in ways I could never have foreseen and wouldn’t trade for a minute!), I am proud to be in her life… as collaborator, as friend and as family.

Terry and Andrew having a moment, captured for eternity by Paul Elledge!

Terry and Andrew having a moment, captured for eternity by Paul Elledge!

For all of you who follow Terry, who enjoy her recipes and make eating clean a part of your lives, and have become loyal and enthusiastic fans, all I can say is… you couldn’t have a more passionate and dedicated supporter.

So, as Terry signs off to all of YOU, join me as I turn the tables on HER and say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRY! May YOU always EAT CLEAN LIVE WELL!

Andrew

(Now back to your regularly scheduled program… or as soon as Terry is finished testing those spring and summer recipes for her new book!)

1. Posted April 20, 2010 at 8:06 am | Permalink

To a wonderful person who inspires all of us who are trying hard to follow their passion…Happy Birthday, Terry!
    XO Susan

2. Posted April 20, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Permalink

Thank you, Andrew, Susan and all for making this journey full of unexpected, yet wonderful surprises. xo right back at you!

3. Kristie White
    Posted April 21, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Hi, Terry. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I am going to the Whole Foods Event tomorrow and can’t wait to meet you.

4. Posted April 21, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

Bring your appetite and your questions, Kristie! It should be a full house and a great evening!

5. Posted April 22, 2010 at 12:00 am | Permalink

That’s awesome. Congratulations to you BOTH, and of course Happy Birthday sis. (Nice, Andy.)

6. Posted April 22, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Happy Belated Birthday Terry. Love those pics. I take the day off and I miss so much. Hope you had a very blessed birthday.

7. Posted April 28, 2010 at 2:30 am | Permalink

found your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later

8. JUDY HAND
    Posted April 28, 2010 at 9:58 pm | Permalink

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TERRY, I’M SURE YOU HAD AN WONDERFUL ONE… I AM ENJOYING YOUR COOKBOOK SO MUCH, I’M DOWN TO 5 MORE RECIPES I HAVE NOT TRIED YET. ALL THE OTHERS I HAVE MADE TWICE OR MORE THANK YOU SO MUCH! LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING WITH YOU SOME DAY TO SIGN MY BOOK… HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO THE WILLIMANTIC FOOD CO-OP? GOOD PLACE TO GO ON A EARLY THURS. EVE, WHEN THE THIRD THURS. TAKE PLACE THIS SUMMER, EVERY THIRD THURSDAY OF THE MONTHS OF MAY THRU OCT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK… JUDY

9. Posted April 29, 2010 at 5:54 am | Permalink

Thank you. Judy! The Willimantic Co-op was one of my first book signing events after I self-published. Feels lime a lifetime ago now. It is a wonderful place! I look forward to our paths connecting.

10. Posted May 9, 2010 at 4:00 am | Permalink