Terry’s Kitchen is back!
It’s been years since your positive energy and passion have filled my kitchen! Please join me for two evenings of delicious CLEAN food cooking classes! Each class features seasonal, organic produce, and vegan and gluten-free recipes all taught in Terry’s signature quick and easy style. You’ll learn about the health benefits of the different foods, tips for shopping, cooking and storing, and most importantly, you’ll be nourished by our time and meal shared together! Classes are $60 and space is limited so be sure to reserve your stool in the kitchen today!
Your CLEAN START! Quick and easy dishes to jump start your good health!
Thursday, January 20, 2011 | 6:30 – 9:00pm
• Carrot Cashew Miso Spread
• Kale, Sweet Potato and White Bean Soup
• Basmati Rice with Leeks, Shiitakes and Arame
• Kobacha Squash and Sprouts with Pears and Pomegranates
• Pear Cake
Heart Healthy Dishes to Share with Your Valentine
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 | 6:30 – 9:00pm
• Shallot Fig Spread
• French Lentils with Roasted Roots, Caramelized Onions and Thyme
• Sauteed Kale with Red Onion and Cannellini Beans
• Winter Green Salad with Cranberry Shallot Vinaigrette
• Cocoa Brownies
Questions and reservations will be taken at email@example.com
Menus may change according to availability of produce. There are no refunds, but you you will receive all recipes and handouts should you have to cancel, and you are welcome to send a replacement to fill your seat.
I look forward to sharing this special evening together.
Eat Clean Live Well!