Instruction and Classes
Gain confidence and knowledge preparing nourishing, seasonal and delicious CLEAN FOOD and clean meals with ease. Classes feature a balanced selection of organic whole foods. These are the foods we all need to eat more of – whether you eat them with meat, poultry, fish or tofu!
Terry offers both demonstration style and hands-on classes. Each class is infused with information about the health benefits of the different foods and cooking techniques used. Additionally, you’ll learn helpful tips for purchasing, storing, preparing and healing with a variety of different foods.
Classes can be adapted to support most food sensitivities.
Group and private instruction is available.
Working as a partner in health with Terry, you’ll have the support and guidance that are essential to starting on the path to good health. Whether you are looking to understand and heal imbalances, lose weight or better nourish yourself and your loved ones, Terry helps you discover a process that will suit your unique constitution and fit your busy life. You will benefit from an approach that takes into consideration your whole being and a nutrition strategy that will enhance your life, maximize your health potential and allow you to reach your health goals.
Terry draws from her clients’ nutritional, physical, emotional and behavioral assessments as well as a wide range of approaches to nutrition and wellness. Her approach is not about denying ourselves the foods we love. Rather, it is about looking at the big picture, delving into our imbalances and incorporating the nutrients and life practices that we are missing in order to be healthy – mind, body and soul.
Terry inspires and empowers audiences of all ages to eat clean and live well with her easy-to-grasp and non-judgmental approach to nutrition, nourishment and wellness. From workshops and presentations to cooking demos and tastings, she makes health and wellness fun, understandable, easy to incorporate into your daily life...and delicious!
Terry’s appearances have included programs for community groups, health and wellness centers, conferences and spas, corporate wellness programs and farmers markets throughout the country.
- Arizona Biltmore – Inside the Chef's Studio (Phoenix, AZ)
- Book Expo America (New York, NY)
- Carroll Hospital Center (Westminster, Maryland)
- Ceres Community Project (Sebastopol, CA)
- The Chopping Block (Chicago, IL)
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center (Hartford, CT)
- CUESA – Center for Urban Education and Sustainable Agriculture (San Francisco, CA)
- Danskin Triathlon Team In Training (Great Hartford Chapter)
- Edible Institute (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Fleet Feet Sports (West Hartford, CT)
- Goldman Sachs (New York, NY)
- Greater Hartford Women's Conference (Windsor, CT)
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (Waterbury, VT)
- Knox Park Foundation (Hartford, CT)
- Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health (Lenox, MA)
- Lake Austin Spa (Lake Austin, TX)
- Loomis Chaffee School (Windsor, CT)
- NOFA Conference – Northeast Organic Farming Association (Windsor, CT)
- The North Face (San Leandro, CA)
- Skidmore College (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- Whole Foods Markets (Northeast and FL)