SOURDOUGH Bread-Making Workshop | Virtual

This virtual workshop will teach you everything you “knead” to know about starting your own artisan sourdough bread-making addiction. In session 1, we’ll mix, knead, rest and rise. In session two we’ll bake! You’ll learn the benefits of fermented, naturally-rising bread-making, as well as how to care for and use a natural starter. Each participant will make two sourdough breads to ferment and bake.

Session 1:
Monday, April 20, 2020 | 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm

Session 2:
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 | 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm

Fee is $50 (covers both sessions) or whatever is comfortable for you during these uncertain times.

For more information or to register, email Terry@terrywalters.net.

1. Posted May 17, 2020 at 2:01 pm | Permalink

Will you be doing a sourdough class on a weekend?

2. Posted May 18, 2020 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

Hi Linda,

I’m open to teaching whenever it’s convenient for people! I will email you directly and we can figure out what time works best for you.

Terry

3. Posted June 3, 2020 at 11:55 am | Permalink

I would also be interested in a Saturday Class if one comes up

4. Posted June 3, 2020 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

Hi Wendy, Emailing you right now. I have a sourdough this coming Sunday morning. As it’s a 2-session workshop, the bulk of what we’ll learn will be Sunday from 10-12:30 and the second session will be just 1 hour on Monday evening 6-7. Look in your inbox for details and thank you! Terry

5. Posted September 16, 2020 at 8:48 pm | Permalink

Hi Terry:

I really enjoyed your teaching you gave during the IIN course. So much that I ordered your cookbook.

I am very interested in taking our sourdough workshop. Please let me know the next time you teach a weekend or evening class.

Thanks,

Kim Sheldon

6. Posted September 17, 2020 at 10:25 am | Permalink

Hi Kim, I’m so glad you enjoyed my IIN demo! Thank you for ordering my book and I hope you enjoy it in good health. My fall class schedule just came out today. I will email you privately, but you and anyone else interested can receive emailed invitations to class by subscribing to my website, sending an email to terry@terrywalters.net or commenting like you’ve just done! And whenever there’s a topic you’re interested in, I’m always happy to schedule around your availability as much as I can. Looking forward to baking together this fall. Terry